St. George Live in scenic St. George!
WELCOME TO ST. GEORGE
Being the largest city in Southern Utah, St. George is home to endless opportunities for living and experiencing. Its prestigious golf courses, first-rate medical center, thriving arts community, division 2 university, a seemingly perfect climate, and many other factors have contributed to its rapid growth and increasing popularity.
St. George is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts. Many choose to spend a day spent mountain biking and hiking the sprawling trails of the Green Valley Gap, or mountain climbing at the Chuckwalla trail head, or even repelling the face of Dixie Rock. With an average year-round temperature of 76 degrees, St. George offers a comfortable climate with clear, blue skies and daily sunshine. Visitors flock from all corners of the world to experience the pristine weather and exclusive scenery and leave with lasting memories and the desire to return.
With over 2,500 lodging rooms, from cozy bed n’ breakfasts, to posh hotels and the ease of an air bnb, St. George can easily accommodate its 2 million visitors per year. In addition are over 50 restaurants and eateries as well as excellent shopping and unique boutiques. Take a stroll down main street to witness its historic charm, fine art galleries, and exquisite dining.
Top Things to Do in St. George:
- Painted Pony – $$$ | Southwestern Restaurant | Eclectic eatery serving one-of-a-kind Southwestern cuisine, wine & cocktails in an artsy atmosphere.
- George’s Corner– $$ | Gastropub | Hip, bi-leveled loft serving appetizers, burgers & other pub grub alongside local brews.
- Cliffside – $$$ | New American Restaurant | High class casual dining offering New American dishes, sprawling windows & terrace with picturesque views overlooking Downtown St. George.
- Chef Alfredo’s – $$ | Italian | Top-rated Italian goods offering traditional recipes in historic Green Village
- 25 Main Cafe – $$ | Cafe & Cakes | Quirky neighborhood joint dishing up pizzas, sandwiches & gourmet cupcakes, adorned with local art
- Red Fort Cuisine of India – $$ | Indian | Warm & inviting atmosphere serving traditional Indian fare including garlic naan, tiki masala & butter chicken (highly recommend).
- Benja’s Thai & Sushi – $$ | Thai | Warmly decorated venue dishing Thai classics and all-you-can-eat sushi in a relaxed milieu.
- Morty’s Cafe – $$ | Diner | Upbeat, retro counter serve for burgers, sandwiches, shakes & breakfast decorated with local art
- Rigatti’s Wood Fired Pizza – $$ | Wood-fired Pizza | low-key counter hub serving traditional & creative wood-fired pizzas, salads, and deserts
- Angelica’s Mexican Grill – $ | Mexican Restaurant | Festive Mexican eatery dishing out classic street grub in a cozy space
- Judd’s General Store – $ | Ice Cream & Sweets | Old-fashioned sweet shop offering hand-scooped ice cream, candy, glass bottled sodas & delectable soups and breadsticks.
- Perks! – $ | Drive up Coffee | Small, drive-up style coffee cart offering quality brews, lattes, teas & smoothies
- Feel Love Coffee – $ | Coffee | Gorgeously styled cafe offering crafted coffees with a wholesome, organic twist and locally crafted pastries. Gluten-free friendly!
- Affogato West – $ | Coffee | Hip & quirky location in a creative work space, serving organic brews & local goodies
- Urban Renewal – Vintage consignment and used designer goods
- AO – Sister store to Urban Renewal offering boho & eclectic finds & furniture
- Cosy House and Gift – All the farmhouse feels in Green Gate village
- The Shoppes at Zion – Open-air mall with chain stores, outlets & independent boutiques, plus a few casual eateries.
- Children’s Museum – Joyful and engaging interactive activities that allow children and families to Discover, Imagine and Create!
- Fiesta Fun – Fully-packed family fun center including arcade games, go cart racing, mini golf and more!
- Dixie Bowl & Billiards – A retro, neighborhood bowling alley with an old-school vibe
- Thunder Junction All Abilities Park – All-abilities play ground with a dinosaur-themed garden, train rides & picnics
- St. George Splash Pad – Center-city splash zone for kids of all ages of Main Street
- Dixie Rock – Impressive red sandstone formation labeled “DIXIE” in white letters, with trails & vista views overlooking downtown St. George. Connects to the Red Hills Desert Garden and Red Cliffs Reserve for additional trail systems.
- Temple Quarry Trail – Quick, out and back trail located behind the new DXATC on Airport Road.
- Green Valley Gap – A rock climbers heaven, enjoy hiking, biking, camping, etc surrounded by beautiful lava rock and striking vistas