Santa Clara Real Estate
WELCOME TO SANTA CLARA
Here in Santa Clara, everyone feels like family. With a strong emphasis on community and friendship, Santa Clara offers hometown sentiments and simple living. Enjoy a morning picking up local produce and homemade salsas at Frei’s Fruit Market. Tour the charming shops down Santa Clara Drive, like the Old Bodega for unique furniture and Southwest decor. For some excellent Hawaiian cuisine, try Ka’ili’s, or, for something a bit fancier, try the Granary Cafe for authentic French fare.
A farming community at heart, Santa Clara is rich in Pioneer heritage. Settled in 1854 by Jacob Hamblin, it soon became a thriving fruit and produce enterprise. The Hamblin home continues to stands as a historical monument. Its location adjacent to the Santa Clara River, as well the nutrient-rich soil, provided the ideal circumstances for farming.
In the recent years, Santa Clara has witnessed a tremendous growth, with an estimated 8,000 residents. It has transitioned from a simple farming community, to a highly desirable, suburban area with premiere real estate and first rate-schools.
Things to do in Santa Clara
- Anasazi Steakhouse – $$$ | Steakhouse | Diners cook their own steaks & seafood on volcanic rocks in a cool venue
- Island Grinds – $ | Hawaiian | Authentic, family-owned island-style goods including Pupu Chicken, Teriyaki Beef, and garlic shrimp
- Ka’ili’s – $$ | Hawaiian | Pacific food in a cozy restored pioneer home on Historic Santa Clara Main Street with garden grown herbs and produce
- DUBS BBQ – $$ | BBQ | Smoked meat & Southern sides in an unassuming spot
- Dutchman’s Market – $ | Cookies & Baked Goods | Delicious, gourmet cookies and other delectable sweets
- Moss and Timber – Unassuming plant nursery home to rare plants and pottery
- Sell it Again Sally – home-town consignment shop with excellent goods and great prices
- Sand Hollow Aquatic Center – indoor competition, diving pool, lap pool and children’s pool with interactive toys