Ivins Real Estate
WELCOME TO IVINS
Welcome to beautiful Ivins, a community thriving with art, culture, and adventure.
Located in a premiere area, scenic Ivins offers a landscape most unlike anywhere else. Notorious for the birthplace of Snow Canyon State Park, the town prospers on tourism. Visitors flock from all over to witness the sprawling red cliffs, lava tubes, and white rocks. A monument to vivid colors and flourishing wildlife, Snow Canyon protects 11.5 sq. miles of unhindered land and offers dozens of trails to explore. Take a leisure trail up Johnson’s Canyon, where you’ll discover an arch spanning 200 feet, or journey to the renowned lava tubes to witness a geological wonder years in the making.
Spend the rest of your day exploring the Coyote Gulch Art Village in cool and contemporary Kayenta, where you’ll be immersed in fine art, local pottery, and other handmade goods. For a bit of exercise, hit the Anasazi Ridge Petroglyphs Trail to see ancient Indian etchings and archaeological remnants. For a little R&R, stop by the Ivins Reservoir just up the road. Finish your night strong with a hearty meal at Xetava Gardens, meanwhile enjoying the canopied patio and exclusive red cliff views.
Things to do in Ivins, Utah
- Aragosta – $$$ | European & French Fair | Fine European infused with Contemporary American cuisine crafted and created by Chef Imi and served in Casual Elegance
- Xetava Gardens Cafe – $$ | Casual-Contemporary Cafe | American cafe serving breakfast, lunch & dinner set against red cliff views from a Kayenta covered patio
- Xetava Gardens Cafe – $$ | Cafe | all-natural, organic specialty beverages and delectable coffees
- Red Mountain Spa– Classy resort and spa offering nature-inspired treatments, hair and nails, and massages
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts– Nonprofit center and art high school featuring family-friendly plays & concerts in an outdoor amphitheater surrounded by red rocks and staggering cliffs